Emma is joined by Dr. Shereen Lim, author of the book “Breathe, Sleep, Thrive”.
In this episode:
* Dr. Lim explains how to encourage optimum jaw growth in babies and young children.
* The important role lactation consultants can play in spotting tongue-ties and or breastfeeding issues.
* Tongue placement and the importance of nasal breathing.
* Sucking habits and how these can often be a compensation for poor tongue function.
* What to ask a dentist to check they are specifically trained in airway growth and development.
* Teeth grinding as a red flag for how a child is breathing.
* Early intervention orthodontics.
* Adult treatments, including the DOME procedure.
Select your desired option below to share a direct link to this page.
Your friends or family will thank you later.